PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

The day before New years eve a friend of mine went to the airport to pick up her new galgo from Spain and came home with two. How did that happen? Easy the other galgo was very ill with phenemonia and could travel no futher. My friend agreed to foster her for a week and then send her to her new home. The small thin galgo stole my friends heart. She has come through her illness and is recovering well but she has found her new forever home at my friends place. This is how you fail fostercare one on one. I am very happy for both these galgoes two precious lives saved and rehomed. I had nothing to do with this but the good news is something to liven our spirits and keep fighting for a better world for those unfortunate dogs and hounds out there that still need homes.Have a lovely Sunday all of you. 

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

That is fabulous news.Thanks for sharing.

That is wonderful Lisbeth.  I hope more people fail fostercare!!  These precious ones deserve all the best, I wish there was a way to save them all.  Hugs to you and the lads.

Kathi

Thanks Kathi so do I but alas we can only make a world of diffrence for the ones we do manage to save but even that is a light in the dark.

Kathi said:

That is wonderful Lisbeth.  I hope more people fail fostercare!!  These precious ones deserve all the best, I wish there was a way to save them all.  Hugs to you and the lads.

Kathi

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Discussion Forum

When one becomes two!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Jan 10, 2011. 3 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics