PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

now im  18 .1day ,someday , i want  2 buy an exotic doves birds frm othr country & i will try breed it in my country.i wanna make exotic doves one of  birds tht cn be found in malaysia. I dont knw why, but i juz adore them,, haha plus i also love, cats, dogs,,rabbit, hamster,Guinea pig  & Sugar Glyder....  I also love gardening,, my own house in future, muz have all of this~~^^ it a dream since i was  little~

I learn it from my late grandmother   Yoshika Iko ~^^ i always Praying it~

Views: 74

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jaejun:

Just follow your dreams and you will attain your goal, you're Grandmother was a very wise lady, she taught you well and she would be proud of you.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."  Beautiful pictures Jaejun thank you for sharing.

Big hugs to you Kathi

JaeJun follow your heart and your dreams will come true you have you life ahead of you. The most important thing at this juncture is to get a good educationand then a good job and thus fulfill your dreams.I hope your dreams and wishes come true. Lisbeth and the lads. Ps my dreams came true yours will too.
JAEJUN, ALL YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE DREAMS .LIKE LISBETH AND KATHI SAID SHOOT FOR YOUR DREAMS. I DEFINE DREAMS AS HOPE, FOR WITHOUT HOPE WHAT IS THERE. GO FOR IT JAEJUN AND DON'T BE AFRAID OF FAILURE,IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER..THERE IS A LOT OF WISDOM IN GRANDMAS
tq all~^^haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics