PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike without his muzzle. "

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Feb 6, 2016 to From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

9 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen

"A ban should be maintained on grounds of absolute barbaric cruelty and blood lust so…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Feb 6, 2016 to Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

1 Feb 6, 2016

"You still don´t get the point do you? For me itsd not a question of Money but rather…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied May 24, 2015 to How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

38 May 25, 2015
Reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise

"You are missing the point if a dog gets cancer and there is a cure then I will go fo…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied May 24, 2015 to How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

38 May 25, 2015

"I know the feeling my greyhound puppy kept haveing soft stooles until I got him on a…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Apr 15, 2015 to What's best for easing the "itchies"

3 Apr 15, 2015

"Nice of you to offer but not here and certainly not in this context. I have greyhoun…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Feb 18, 2015 to How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

38 May 25, 2015

"Racing greyhounds wear muzzels during the races to prevent them from biting each oth…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Jan 12, 2015 to From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

9 Feb 6, 2016

"Thanks I hate the muzzle but as mentioned before this is the only picture I have of…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Jan 9, 2015 to From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

9 Feb 6, 2016

"So do I.Greyhounds are the love of my life another greyhound has very recently joine…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Jan 8, 2015 to From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

9 Feb 6, 2016

"I miss talking to you too Kathi. The three others are doing very well as you know I…"

Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen replied Nov 26, 2014 to From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

9 Feb 6, 2016

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics