PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Hello everyone!
These days it seems that we are all going through something, whether
its big or small..it all leads to the same thing..it gets us feeling
down on life and ourselves.
Because of that, we forget to see the positive things in our lives. So,
I thought I would start what I like to call, a "Gratitude Journal".
Everyday we post atleast three things (if not more), that we are
grateful for for that day. It could be something as small as, "my
coffee was yummy today", to something a little bigger like, "I was able
to by something I have wanted for a while". My point is to get us to
start focusing more on the positive and less on the negative things in
our lives. In a short time you will begin to feel a little
lighter...just keep on writing each day and you will feel a change in
you. I will start us off by what I was grateful for yesterday. So..have
fun and stay positive!!!

1- I'm thankful for my little girls, a roof over our heads and all of my friends here!!

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so grateful that Angel is feeling better..
I am grateful for the beautiful day we are having in this state today
I am thankful for all of the friends that care so much about me and my babies...
I am grateful that yesterday's storm didn't cause any casualties, I am grateful for my loving husband, my wonderful babies, for my career and so much more!!!
1. I'm thankful for many things I take for granted The fact I can see, walk, talk and love, sing everything I can do, I am thankful for.
2. I am thankful for my family , my husband, children,grandchildren, extended family and my Fur Babies
3. I am thankful for friends and their kindness also their love.
I am so thankful my mom was still there, waiting for me!
I am blessed for having great friends!
I am blessed for having babies around and for this love they give us!
I am geateful I can help who is in need!
I am grateful for waking up in the morning!
I too am Thankful for a roof over our heads, all of my friends and family, BIG QUILTS and furry bed-buddies to keep me warm.

I am thankful for my family and my 3 little fur babies.

I am thankful for good friends.

I am thankful for the beauty in flowers, all the many beautiful things in nature.

1-I am soooo thankful that someone from my past has come back into my life....we are so fortunate to have found eachother again.

2-I'm thankful for all of the wonderful people here on this wonderful site.

3-I am so very thankful for my girls...Destiny and Angel

Staying positive is hard at times as you said how about this one? three out of four greyhounds saved from certain death in less than a week now something like that can keep me smiling for days. Then there is this new legislation that reduces  racing signifigantly in Tuscon Arizone a phaseing out of greyhound racing taking place. Simulcast racing and fewer race days is big news. lobbying for that in other racing states starting with Florida and California is big news and good for the future of all racing greyhounds. I just got the news now that makes me happy. Another 100 galgoes saved in Spain makes me happy too because i know these poor souls will now get the care they so desperatly need they have been saved from killingstations in Sevilia and brought to Scooby shelter in Medina Del Campo. Then there is waking up early every morning to see the lads run loose to their hearts content now that makes me very happy indeed.These are but a few of the things that keep me going when the times are tough and things seem dreary. Hope it helps you too.Lisbeth and the lads. Every day my lads keep me going they make me so very happy and knowing that they are safe and my friends are doing well makes me happy.
They make me happy every day it is an honour and priveledge to have them in my life.

I am so thankful for all the wonderful freinds I have here.

I am thankful that the Galgoes Lisbeth mentioned above are safe and will have a loving and happy life ahead of them.

I am blessed everyday with my two beautiful dogs that I love with all my heart.

I am thankful each and every time I know one more pup has been rescued and will live a happy and fulfilling life.

I am thankful each time one of the Greyhounds I work with in rescue finds a forever home.

I am thankful for each and every person who works so hard to save our precious animals and help them find the best in life that is possible.

I am thankful that I have the ability to do what I can everyday and that I have a home and a husband that tolerates all of my idiosincracies!!!

They are beautiful little babies Colleen.

Colleen Del Bane said:
I am so thankful all four of my Frenchie puppies were born safely even though by c-section.

I'm so glad that your puppies came out alright, Colleen. Soooo cute. 

I'm thankful for God and my health

I'm thankful for my husband

I'm thankful for all my pets and a joy they had made my life. 

I'm thankful that we have a home and transportation and food. 

I'm thankful for all my family and friends. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics