PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

DIFFERENT CULTURES HAVE ALWAYS FACINATED ME . THIS IS MONGOLIAN THROAT SINGING

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

demark is very beautiful lisbeth

i was in domican republic 10 years ago i met a group of people from nova scotia they were the greatest, of course they were drunk at 10:00 am. lol but they were very friendly and fun loving

music is universal don't you think. it crosses all languages.

Thanks for the compliments regarding my place of birth. I think so too. They showed parts of Denmark I can tell you what places Møens klint, Stevns,Vordingborg, A few medievil churches from ca 1150 ad. then there was Marseilisborg castel where the Queen stays at times. Then some of our seas and islands. 
Beautiful Lisbeth, thank you for sharing that.

donald de macio said:

demark is very beautiful lisbeth

Beautiful Jo, hearing them brings back some wonderful memories of being there.

Jo Blumenthal said:
The Cologne Bells!!!
kathi awesome you were there.
I will say Kathi that is not so very far from Denmark next time you come over let me know.

Cologne Inside!
I am so proud of my town, here people from 153 nations, without problems, do not live like in Munich or Hamburg. Music connects all nations!!

Lg,Jo.
well said jo. cologne is beautiful and so are the people. btw music is universal it transcends language etc. there are no boundaries.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics