PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Brita wasn't actually my own pet.She was a wolf that I adopted from a sanctuary. I sent money every year for her care and they sent pictures of her to me. I just received a letter that she passed away on March 13, 2008.

Even though I never met her, I did love her and am very saddened by her passing.

Gina

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

my pet name was twity it was a bird some of you might laugh if you found out how she died well this is how it was 3 day before dec,25,2007 my mom was cleaning the cage and my dog Daisy was there well my dog hates the bird so she was braking at it and i got scarred and flew out in to the cage and she got killed with a vacum cleaner. it ok if you want to laugh at the way she died. but i really miss my poor bird
my pet name was twity it was a bird some of you might laugh if you found out how she died well this is how it was 3 day before dec,25,2007 my mom was cleaning the cage and my dog Daisy was there well my dog hates the bird so she was braking at it and it got scarred and flew out in to the cage and she got killed with a vacum cleaner. it ok if you want to laugh at the way she died. but i really miss my poor bird

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Discussion Forum

Pugsley dearly missed

Started by Tanja Huskies. Last reply by Tanja Huskies Feb 12, 2013. 5 Replies

RIP Roger...My 1st Pet

Started by Khris Lei. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise Nov 1, 2012. 3 Replies

Junior.RIP.

Started by Rhonda Francis. Last reply by Jane M Sell Aug 19, 2012. 6 Replies

Saying Your Final Goodbyes....

Started by Jane M Sell. Last reply by Jane M Sell Aug 13, 2012. 5 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics