PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

WE are very devastated about the loss of zena, and big hug whole is our hearts today, we are gratefully to you all for the love and support.. love you forever zena.. RIP until mommy sees you again..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2 days before she passed

The dry spot on her nose is from diabetes, we solved it by putting polisporin on the nose and it healed it, do not use Vaseline, it gave her an infection

mommas baby girl, oh i how i miss u so much now honey, but we knew you were tired and wanted to go to heaven,, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. ,mommie, daddy and your sister lelo who is very sad..

Views: 420

Replies to This Discussion

Wanda...I am soooooooooooooo very sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose our babies. Please know that you are in my thoughts and Prayers. Lots of hugs, Laura

I am so sorry for your loss.  Even when it's expected, it's never easy.  "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal." ~ author unknown

thank you both lots of love and thanks for the card laura

I am so sorry for your loss of Zena. 

I am so very sorry. I have you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Jen

sorry for your lost

SO SORRY WANDA FOR YOUR LOSS. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OVER YOU TILL YOU MEET AGIAN

I STILL MISS ALL OF MINE THAT HAVE PASSED AND THAT IS ONE THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING.  LOTS OF BIG HUGS, GOD BLESS.   SHIRLEY

Thanks for the love and support.. love wanda n family

Wanda, my heart and my prayers go out to you and your family!!!  I know the terrible pain this causes and hurt that you have to go through this....

Hugs,  Kitty and the Kids

I miss my goofie little old girl, she did the Stevie wonder dance, every time we came home, so cute.. Forever missed by mama, daddy and your sister Lelo

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Discussion Forum

Pugsley dearly missed

Started by Tanja Huskies. Last reply by Tanja Huskies Feb 12, 2013. 5 Replies

RIP Roger...My 1st Pet

Started by Khris Lei. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise Nov 1, 2012. 3 Replies

Junior.RIP.

Started by Rhonda Francis. Last reply by Jane M Sell Aug 19, 2012. 6 Replies

Saying Your Final Goodbyes....

Started by Jane M Sell. Last reply by Jane M Sell Aug 13, 2012. 5 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics