PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Here's an interesting "would you rather" question. I'll update this periodically and we'll see if we can't drum up some conversation. Love to hear your thoughts, and, if you'd like, feel free to post your own question for the rest of the group to ponder. We'll list three questions. Feel free to respond to all three or any one of the three. Whatever you are comfortable with doing. Hope this is fun for all and, above all, creates some laughter and/or sparks some thought. Don't forget to keep checking back to see what others thoughts are about the topics posted and to even reply to someone else's posting to keep the activity going. We're always open for suggestions on topics, so don't hesitate to submit your ideas.

Would you rather:

1) Be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
2 Always lose or never play?
3 Have one wish granted today or three wishes granted in 10 years?

]Don't just pick one, elaborate just a little for us.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. I'd rather be stranded on an island with someone I hate ....... I might run out of food ;)

2. Never Play. If you play and know you'll never win you'll prolly end up with delusional pychosis and start imagining you're stranded on an island with someone you hate ..... soon you'll run out of team-mates to play with ;)

3. Three wishes granted in 10 years. It would take me that long to find someone I would like to spend eternity with and raise a family on a deserted island surrounded by people I love :)
1. Be stranded on an Island with someone I hate because in time we could work things out and be friends. I don't know anyone I've ever hated.

2. Play as there is always a chance you could win, I don't give up.

3.I would wish today that I could have 3 wishes granted over a 10 year period.

i would want to be stranded on an island with someeone i hated, because being alone on an island will get lonly. It would be best to hav someone to talk to.

Always lose because u should at least try.

three wishes in 10 years, i might need them then more than now, and it gives me 10 years to think about the wishes.

1) I'd have to say stranded alone as i've always thought 'hate', was such a strong word and there isn't anybody i know that is deserving of the word hate.

2) The same as Gladys, if you never play , you'll never win,

3)If i was really clever i would also wish today for three wishes granted in 10yrs

I'd like to be stranded on an island alone, life can't be that harsh!

Don't play, don't win or lose, so play!

10 years must be a long time, but I'd rather take a chance to wait these years for my wishes.

STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH SOMEONE I HATE. [IT WOULD JUST BE MY LUCK] LOL

I WOULD KEEP PLAYING.[ GO BACK TO #1 LOL]

I WOULD TAKE THE WISH NOW

My answer is the first two I will ignore the third will be the latter namely three wishes granted over ten years.

i would rather be stranded on an island with some i hate  than be lonely  in time you may just get to like each other 

i would want to play  im not a quitter were theres a will  i may win sometime 

i would prefer  3 wishes  in 10 yrs  who knows  what i may need  in that time  id hate to waste one wish

1. - I  think I could do the island thing alone..... 

2. - I'd like to play - wining isn't everything

3. - 3 wishes in 10 years - can my first wish start today please?? 

1) with someone I hate, who knows in time the hate could turn into like/love.

2) always lose, playing is just too much fun not to.

3) one wish granted today, there may not be a tomorrow.

LOL LOVED THE ANSWER BELOW I MIGHT RUN OUT OF FOOD. MAWAHAHAHA.SORRY THE ANSWER IS IN THE BEGINNING.

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW Ducky there is something you need to know how to go about catching your food sources preserving it and preparing it you will need to learn to live of what the wild can provide for you and you need fire then you will always be abel to survive then you can always visit me I will have a meal for you and the lads will keep us company.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics