PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Hi Everyone!
Just finished installing the new look, and finally getting PetBrags and Pet Lovers Paradise married properly, LOL. A lot of love and passion went into this, because of the love you've shown for the site. If not for you, the inspiration wouldn't have been near as powerful. Thank you for that!

I'm so happy that Pet Lovers Paradise is here! And we're one big happy pet loving family! It sure has made me smile a lot lately. Thanks for being a part of this awesome Family - - PetBrags Members and Pet Lovers Paradise Members.

From this day forward, we're all in this wonderful Community, together! What a wonderful place to be!

I'm curious if you like our new home?

Is it easy on your eyes?

If you see any issues, please let me know.

Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of week,
Bragger

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's pretty cool.
I think it's very nice here. Maybe someone can tell me how to get a "special" (flowers etc) background for "My Page"? If it's not too complicated I might give it a shot! LOL
Carol

Oh Yes..it's great
Awww, man, Bragger! I just looooove what you've done to the place~it's fabulous!! Thanks loads~cheers!!
Hey Suzie,
Not sure why the Status box isn't working for you. Sent you a private message about the menu bar. Are you referring to custom pages maybe? Did I accidentally force a setting on everyone?

Thanks for all the kind words.

Hugs,
Bragger
TMaria,
awwww man, love your comment!
Thanks and happy you like the site.
Best,
Bragger
Black&twisted,
Thanks! Happy to hear it!
Best,
Bragger
Thanks Carol! Good question. I'm not sure what sites offer themes these days. I'm hoping some of our wonderful friends here will step in and give some good ideas.
Best,
Bragger

Update: Try these sites for themes that will work here on PB-PLP:
http://ningthemes.blogspot.com/
http://www.theme-worx.com/

Carol N said:
I think it's very nice here. Maybe someone can tell me how to get a "special" (flowers etc) background for "My Page"? If it's not too complicated I might give it a shot! LOL Carol
Hey Suzie,
The one on the home page below the status bar is really nice, and works totally different than the top search in header. Unfortunately the search below the status box cannot be inserted in header of site. And the catch is: the top bar search is available on all pages. If you want, feel free the remove the home page search.

On the Ad Image, and boxes like that, I did notice this glitch, and trying to fix it. Thanks!

On the menu bar, not sure what to do about that, was hoping we don't need two rows with that type of bar background. It would look pretty funky. Let me know.

Let me know if there's anything else, and hopefully I can figure out the popup box issue soon. I tried last night, and couldn't figure it out, quickly.

Best,
Bragger

SuzSee (Co-Pack Leader) said:
Howdy, Braggers -- I thought I would mention a couple of things I noticed on the new layout. It seems that if the main menu bar extends to two rows, the second row is no longer visible since the font is white and the background is also white. I also noticed that the status function on the main page did not work for me. Not sure why. I can update my status on my own page, but not on the main page.

also noticed that the white background causes some of the screens to melt (for lack of a better term) with postings. HA HA. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words so the below will give you an example of what I see when I select the "add an image" when entering a comment.

One last question, and hopefully I am done... Is there a reason that there are multiple google searches on the main page? One of these appears at the very top of all pages, and then there is one in a text box below the new status tool. I am sure there is a reason, and I was just curious.

I have had lots of comments from the Pet Lovers Paradise clan and nothing but rave reviews for the beautiful job you've done on meshing the two site themes together. We're so happy to be here and are looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Hugs,
SuzSee
Thanks Carolyn! Love the image and the words!
Best to you,
Bragger

Carolyn Sue Turner said:

Oh Yes..it's great
Sounds good to me!

SuzSee (Co-Pack Leader) said:
Interesting... I just noticed that if I am in FF, my menu bar is a single row. If it's in IE, it's broken out to two rows with the second row containing the Leaderboard and the Manage tab. Maybe an easy resolution would be to move the BuboMe (gosh that word cracks me up) to a submenu of Photos or something.
Thanks Diane! Very happy to have you as part of our family!

Diane Palen said:
I love it!! Very colorful, great to be part of such a nice group.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics