PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

General (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VA Problems and Service Dogs

Each year service dogs are offered through a program to have their eyes and dental checked for free.  The UF Vet School is 70 miles from my…

Started by Cynthia Brunette

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Geordie

STOP WITH THE TURANTULA HATE!

I've realized that people usually think that having a turantula is bad. Well,I want to rant about this...what if I said owning a dog is bad…

Started by Nick M

13 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Geordie

WORST FEARS! I'm just curious. This is a TEST!

So HELLOOO. This isn't a week rap up or anything but I just want to say something. I want you to fo a challenge I made! I just want you to…

Started by Nick M

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Geordie

SUNSHINE,BECKY,AND VELENTINE

Lol I got a new fish. My other fish Becky died but now our new one is called Sunshine.

Started by Nick M

5 May 24, 2014
Reply by Nick M

THANKYOU

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR LOVELY NOTES ON MY WIFES PASSING IT HAS BEEN A ROUGH TIME.SHE ISN'T SUFFERING ANYMORE THATS A BLESSING.…

Started by ducky

1 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Wanda P

A list of good and bad dog foods

This is just a short list of the foods out there, if these do not work for your dog there will be a different food to try. Please do your r…

Started by Mandy Slinkard

4 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Mandy Slinkard

How to make a pet first aid kit

Hey everyone, For my first post in the blogging world I decided to share an easy list of things that you should always have with you when y…

Started by Mandy Slinkard

0 Mar 14, 2014

rainbow bridge

we are sad and heartbroken. Our Sweet Angel Cowboy has been taken by the hand of God to the rainbow bridge. He passed away last night. He w…

Started by Kitties 6 Chi Dogs 2

8 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by cammy korunka

Please keep my Sassafras in your prayers....

My Sassafras has a very bad case of pancreatitis and needs our prayers. Cause is unknown as she does NOT get table food. She is fighting VE…

Started by JACQUE

79 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by JACQUE

TYPHOON

PLEASE KEEP RANI AND HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN OUR PRAYERS. A POWERFUL TYPHOON MADE LANDFALL IN THE PHILLIPINES. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL B…

Started by ducky

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by rani go

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics