PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

This is Jezebel. She's 1/2 pitbull and the sweetest dog in the world! More than once, though, people have backed away upon learing she's a pit bull, making ill-informed claims like, "Aren't pitbulls unpredictable and agressive?" Or, "I don't want that thing to bite me with it's locking jaws." Has anyone else had this problem?

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

Does this look dangerous to you?
No more dangerous than this...LOL
pets dogs staffy sbt "staffordshire bull terrier",gizmo tyler cats friends pals buddies chillin
no. but i wouldn't mind having a Pitt. here's a story my dad's friend Bill told me about his friends APBT:

my dad's friend, Bill, told me about his other friend's Pitt:
her name was Wiggles, and she lived to play ball. she would play untill she was foaming at the mouth for need of water. well, one night, Bill was at Wiggles' house playing fetch with her. the neighbors were out of town and the teen boy who lived there was left home alone. well, he did what most teens would do, invited friends over for a party. the teens were drinking, and Bill was still playing with Wiggles, out front, she was foaming at the mouth by this point. well, one of the teen's was drunk, had to pee, and desided to hop into Wiggles' yard to pee. Wiggles' dad was going to call the poliece, when Bill said, "i've got a better idea." and lopped the ball towards the peeing teen. Wiggles took off, and was noisilt running after the ball, the teen turned to see what the noise was to see this pitt rushing at him, foaming at the mouth. he peed all over himself and was ditched by his "friends." Wiggles didn't even see the boy, she was more concerned about getting the ball.
Bill said that Wiggles was the best dog ever, she died a few years ago of old age.
I'm sorry about wiggles. I wish I had a dog like wiggles.
No. This very well trained canine is simply warming kitty's neck and making sure she is comfortable. Good Dog!
people are just judgmental, dont judge a book its cover.
You meet that all the time with a Pit. Me and my husband bring our one Pit with us just about everywhere we go and we have to defend her a lot. We meet people that will spit out the word Pit. What we do is say yes she is a Pit and she is likely to lick you to death and show them just how non-aggressive she is. I truly believe that is the best way to advertise a wonderful dog.

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Discussion Forum

reality check

Started by joan levitt. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise Jan 8, 2012. 1 Reply

Pit Bull Sings I Love You - - so sweet!

Started by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise. Last reply by Kristin S Key Jun 14, 2011. 3 Replies

Don't avoid my dog!

Started by Winter's Morning. Last reply by Kristin S Key Jun 12, 2011. 7 Replies

Breed Specific Legislation

Started by Winter's Morning. Last reply by December Mcarter Jan 31, 2009. 5 Replies

Love your pet?

Started by Winter's Morning. Last reply by Winter's Morning Mar 28, 2008. 1 Reply

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics