PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

As you all know, I am always looking for ways to engage us as a community and contests seem a way to get the gang rolling.

We are all an amazing support for one another that there has to be uplifting quotes or stories that have motivated each of us that we could share with one another. So.... here's the contest. Please post your motivational quotes, stories, and/or "pick me ups" here. You can make as many as ten postings each day as you would like but, each posting must be a single quote or story. Each quote entered is valued at 10 points. On October 31st, we will tally up the number of quotes entered per person for an overall site winner. This person will have their picture posted on the main page, as well as will they receive a small gift from the site.

This will not only be a fun contest, but it will become a wonderful repository of tales to pick us up. THANK YOU all for your participation.

Instructions:
1. Under "Reply to This", Add your favorite quote.
2. Click on "Add Reply" .
3. You can repeat this process 10 times per day.

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
Love bears all things, Believes all things, Hopes all things, Endures all things, Love never fails.
Live well, Laugh often, Love much.
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
A Pet - You never criticize me or get angry when I'm late. You love it when I hold you and you never make me wait. Your love is unconditional, considerate and kind. And best of all, my precious pet, I'm yours and you are mind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics