PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

My dog, Pebbles, can run really fast.  I wonder if there's something out there to clock her speed.  Any ideas?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES BEV  RUN A RACE AGAINST HER. MAWAHAHA. I BET YOU LOSE. MY ONE SHIH TZU JACK RUSSEL MIX I CALL HIM A JACK SHIH. LOL HE IS VERY QUICK BUT A VERY GOOD BOY ESPECIALLY AFTER HE WAS TORTURED FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. HE IS A DANDY.

No one can catch Pebbles when she's running!  Good thing we've got a fenced back yard!  The other thing is, even if she got out, she'd still come to me when I call her.  She does listen to me! 

I'm glad you like your dogs! 

BEV MY DOGS ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME. THEY MADE ME A BETTER PERSON. I LOVE THEM ALL

I'm glad your dogs belong to you.  Not everyone feels the same about their dogs.  If they did, there would not be so many homeless dogs.  I wish our township would let me get just one more dog.  When I got Peb and Ari, I didn't know that we'd be getting a house about 6 months later.  I have always been partial to Chow Chows.  I've had only the black color ones, and I think that they are so cool.  I'm not giving up either of the dogs that I have now to get a Chow Chow either.  Maybe I'll get another one, some day...

BEV I LIVE IN AN AREA THAT ALLOWS 3 PETS MAXIMUM. I HAD 5 TILL JULY WHEN OZZIE WENT DOWN. I STILL HAVE 4 . I WOULD BE DARN IF I WOULD GIVE ANY OF THEM UP. THEY ARE WELL TREATED AND THEY DON'T STAY OUTSIDE AND BARK SO WHATS THE PROBLEM. LOL

Hi Ducky, I agree.  I just can't afford the fine.  They come to the door to get the dog license money,  I did call the township, not saying who I was, just to ask if there was any acceptions to the 2 dog rule.  They sent me a copy of the bylaw.  It appears I'd have to have a property with ten acres.  That's not going to happen. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics