PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

i got prince when he was already 3 yrs. i picked him out of a paper ad but what i didnt know until i got there was that he was locked in a kennel for 3 years i felt bad for him so i took him and he is still so scared of every one and every thing and its been almost a year since i had him i would like to keep him but i have two other dogs and a cat one is a rot and he gets barked at by prince and prince nips at him sometimes the rot bleeds he is such a big baby he puts up with it i dont think thats fair then we have a baby chi who prince doesnt mind but gets a little roudy with and doesnt share his food with him at all so i have to feed them seperatly then i have a cat that cant come near me or prince barks and scares him away that aint fair either prince is also so scared of others he dont even like to be petted or nothing he got attached to me though but i cant keep him and he likes females better than males he acts abused i dont know about it though they could have before me i just think he needs a forever home with someone who is willing to spend time on him and maybe have him be the only dog and baby he gets real scared of kids and hides and wont even let u get him to go out to go potty so he needs someone to be patient with him and i cant do that i cant give him what he needs cuz i have other pets to care for too that cant get beat up and im not home all the time either he does have all his shots up to date including rabie ones i hope someone would love him like he needs i dont want to give him to a shelter cuz hed probably get put to sleep any one want a little one like him i could show u a pic too if your interested i dont want no money just a loving home for him i live in hanley falls in minnesota it is a small town by marshal or wilmar thanks

Views: 2

Reply to This

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics