PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Heidi just left a message in the chat box that her cat is at the Vet and may have a blockage. That's all I know. Just wanted to ask all of her friends to pray for them.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update from Heidi on Max her cat:
Max ate some plastic easter grass (I have NO idea where he got it) well needless to say he didn't poo for 2 days. I even gave him a little butter! So I took him in and he had to have a barium series and some bloodwork and some medicine..Hopefully it has passed. He was bleeding and meowing..Poor guy ya know..

I will pick him up in about 2 hours and I will let you know then!

Heidi
Thanks for the prayers...=-)
awww, such great news! Max is precious! Glad you uploaded a photo for us to see!
Hi There,
Just joined and was browsing around. Happy to see Max is OK.
Blessings...
My prayers are with Heidi and her cat, I hope all goes well, keep us up to date. Susan
he looks good glad he is ok my dog is just back from the vet to she is fine though i wish the best of luck when goes for his xray

tiffani

ps.GOOD LUCK!!!
I will add him in on all my other prairs! Good luck Heidi ,and your cat! I am going through the same thing-mine is trying to die on me? can't take it-so hang in there!
Kitty and Diana Oliver-AKA Employee of the Month

I hope the kitty recovered fully!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics