PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Sissy just wrote and said this:

Been at the vet since noon. On my way 2 Hospital with Buddy. He is
paralyzed in his back legs. A Neurosurgeon is waiting on me 2 get there. My
vet said as bad as it is probably 50% chance of recovery. But I am
staying positive and have given it to the Lord.
Please pray 4 my little man

I just wanted to ask all of you to please put up a special prayer for Buddy and Sissy.

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update Saturday Night, May 3, 2008 - - it is looking very promising. Thank you everyone for your prayers, keep em coming!

This is what Sissy wrote:
Sorry 4 delay. Buddy is some better. Still not walking but outlook is still good that he will. He is in aquatic therapy and his muscles are beginning to respond. Don't know when I can bring him just yet. They are wonderful in Auburn and are taking such good care of him. Talk to you soon.
That's great! Thanks for the update.
Glad to hear buddy is improving....still keeping you both in my prayers Sissy...
Photobucket
Update Saturday May 10, 2008
Sissy just wrote and said:
Buddy came home yesterday. Still not walking but still hopeful. Doing
therapy at home with him.
End of message=========
It sounds very promising to me.
Bragger
SO glad he's better! Please keep us posted!
Sissy wrote me an email last night. Here is the update on Buddy.
Sissy wrote: ===============
Buddy made his first step this evening and then fell over.. bless his heart, he is trying so hard to walk again and I am definitely not giving up on him. We are doing therapy 3x's a day and even though it is going to be a slow process I have faith that he will walk again on his own. This would break your heart seeing a once vibrant baby scooting around on the floor on his booty and having to be held up in order for him to go to the bathroom..
=========================
Thank you for your prayers and support for Sissy and Buddy. And thank you for being such caring and wonderful people!
Bragger
Sissy SPEAK!!!!....LOL
Photobucket
Hi Sissy....I watched a show today where the dog had the same prob as Buddy and I was amazed at how much time,work and devotion it takes for the owner and the dog with a long recovery time! God bless you hon, no wonder you havent been around much! My prayers are still with you and Buddy girl!!!
special prayers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics