PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Prayers

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jazzi is still doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I just don't know if I can bring her home today. Which makes me very sad. My back is worse than yesterday, and the day before. I have to take this a day at a time, and not panic. :-)

They said she is eating well and went to bathroom this morning.

It all looks great!
Bragger
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! great news for Jazzi!!!!!!!!!!! Now we all need to KEEP Bragger in our prayers for healing braggers back so bragger can bring Jazzi home and be able to give her the best of care! So we send you HEALING PRAYER Bragger!!!! Hope you feel better REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
healing prayer
Hi Everyone,
I apologize for not updating you on Jazzi. She is doing very well. I still can't go get her. And that is driving me crazy. I'm so afraid that she and the Vet will think I don't care. I miss her terribly. The only "Peace of mind" I can get from it all, is: it's probably a blessing in disguise that she is having to stay fairly still and confined. Because, it will be tough to hold her down, when she gets home. I know my Jazzi. LOL Hopefully, tomorrow I will send a friend to get her. But then, I have to worry about taking care of my Mother Sunday night. Sooooo, there is a chance that Jazz will stay at Vet's until Monday. I SURE hope it does not come to that.
Well, Jazzi has thrown up this morning. It's the yellow bile they throw up when they have pancreatitis. I had made arrangements for a friend to help me get her home. But the Vet is alarmed about this, and does not want her to come home yet. This is doubly upsetting to me. Especially for it to have been so many days, and then this happens. Also, it brings back many memories of Tillie's health problems. I am so used to Tillie having pancreatitis, which is very serious and painful, when not treated. Every time my little Tillie would do this, it was emergency room time. And that went on for years, because she had so many stomach problems. I am trying not to panic, but am very concerned.

I will keep you all posted. I won't find out anything else until tomorrow at 4pm. The good news is: she does not have a fever. And that is a good sign. Dr. Claytor feels that the surgery has caused this. She explained it, but too much for me to try and explain accurately. I even asked over and over again, "Are you sure she is not depressed?". She swears that Jazzi is not depressed, that they are giving her lots of attention, and taking her out several times a day. I have to trust them, and trust that God will heal whatever is going on with this little doggie, my little baby Jazzi Girl.
Oh no B!!! I sure hope the vet is wrong on this one! I continue to pray for both of you......

Myspace Graphics

Oh, Jen & Jazzi!
I didn´t know about this. I´m so sorry to hear about it! I will pray for Jazzi. She (and you) is in my thoughts every minute.
Big hugs from Paola, Anders, Rubinstein and Elsa.

Well, there are not enough words to express my gratitude to God for this last phone call. And the words, "I'm still nervous." are going to be removed from my vocabulary and thoughts, as of RIGHT NOW. Here is the news. Dr. Claytor said that Jazzi is doing great, no more vomiting of bile. She threw a little fit at the Doc, to get out of crate, which is awesome. She is eating like a little pig (vet's words), and had a normal stool. They are keeping her on antibiotics for a few more days, just to be cautious. I am soooooooooooo relieved. I cannot wait to get Jazzi back home. Thank you Jesus. And, thank you friends, for all your thoughts and prayers.
Hi, this is great news and I´m so happy for you and Jazz. Today I said a prayer for her (and you) and light a candle of the Tree of Life in the Cathedral in my town.

At the picture you can see the "Tree of Life". Give Jazz a big hug from me when she comes home. Take care, Paola.
So glad to hear that Jazzi is doing better! And, how is your back doing? I'm still praying for both of you!

Hugs!
Gina

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics