PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

NOT READY FOR DISCUSSION...WHAT I NEED IS HELP, HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING IT????

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there,
I answered your first discussion for "Help". I need to know more, about how you need help on uploading photos. Also, I left details on how to upload a member profile photo. I'm going to try and leave details on photo upload here. I hope this solves the problem. :-)
You can add photos from several places, but I think this is the easiest way.
Look in upper right column, where it says your member name (Inbox, MyFriends, MySettings, etc.)
Click on Add a Photo
The application will load a Java Photo uploader. If you don't see this, click on "Return to our simple uploader" from that same page.
From the Java uploader, it allows you to drag and drop photos. Under "Upload Photos From Your Computer" you will see a list of files on your local computer hard drive. You will have to know where your photographs are located on your computer. Browse, and drag and drop to the right side of screen.
Let me know if this works. If not, we will go to step 2. Please email me. My page address is:
http://www.petbrags.com/profile/petbrags
Good luck!
I hope this does the trick.
Best Regards,
Bragger

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Forum

Home grooming tips for dogs

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin in Pet Related. Last reply by Vsjforyou Jun 9, 2016. 22 Replies

From unwanted nervous ex-racing greyhound to confident winning showdog!

Started by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 9 Replies

Keep the Ban on Fox Hunting

Started by Jason W in General. Last reply by Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen Feb 6, 2016. 1 Reply

How much money would you spend to save your pet from cancer?

Started by Pet Friend in General. Last reply by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise May 25, 2015. 38 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics