PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise: Pet Community for All Pets

Pet Community: Dog Community - Cat Community - All Pets - MySpace for Pets

Happy Holidays everyone! There are some things that you should look out for when the holidays come around, when watering you tree if you decide to use a tree additive please make sure that it is pet and child safe because we all know that water in the tree holder must taste oh so good,(that is what the cat said ) and when useing tinsle just keep a look out for our furry kids who like to eat it. I have herd when they pass it not to pull it out of there back ends let them pass it but if you know they have eaten it and you cannot get to them in time to get it out of there mouth keep a eye on them it is not good for there intestins,and for those who have puppies and kittens keep glass and little ornaments towards top of the tree so they cannot eat them and get them stuck in there intestine,, there are mixed messages about pointsetta plants i have read that they can be fatal if eaten and i have read that they are ok i think we should all air on the side of caution and just keep them out of reach of paws,,,, and also unplug your tree or any indoor lights when away you never know when they might get the urg to chew hope this has helped in some way any questions about anything else not noted here please e-mail me ,, and have a safe and happy holiday puppy mommy and kids

Views: 5

Attachments:

Please visit our
Memorial Page

Top Members 

Events

Hamsterific!

Hamsterific for Hamster Lovers!

Discussion Forum

Hot weather tips

Started by Mandy S PBP Admin. Last reply by Pippin Alexander Sep 18, 2013. 2 Replies

AGILITY WARNING!

Started by JACQUE May 1, 2008. 0 Replies

Electricity

Started by Brandy Jan 1, 2008. 0 Replies

Just a little note about ice melt

Started by puppy mommy. Last reply by puppy mommy Dec 20, 2007. 2 Replies

© 2024   Created by PetBrags Pet Lovers Paradise.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics